Get ICTworks 3x a week!
- Joel coulter on Is Nurturing Creativity a Luxury or a Necessity for Schools in Developing Nations?
- Rob Worthington on 3 Reasons Why We Need Business Analysts in ICT4D
- Alycia Janifer on 3 Reasons Why We Need Business Analysts in ICT4D
- Mary on 3 Reasons Why We Need Business Analysts in ICT4D
- Herman Fung on Lessons Learned From Working Firsthand in Malawi’s ICT Sector
Current ThemesAfrica agriculture Cybercafe Education Facebook Failure FrontlineSMS Gender Ghana Google GSMA Haiti ICT ICT4D ICT4E ICT4Edu ICTworks Interview Internet Access inveneo Kenya Lessons Learned M4D mEducation mHealth Mobile Phone Mobile Phones Nigeria Open Source Research Report SMS Solar Power Sustainability Tablet Tanzania Technology Salon telecentre Twitter Twitter Chat Uganda USAID Ushahidi WiFi Women World Bank Youth
ICTworks™ is a premier resource for sharing and expanding knowledge on appropriate information and communication technologies (ICT) and the implementation processes that can make them sustainable in rural and underserved communities across the developing world (ICT4D).
ICTworks is hosted by Inveneo, a social enterprise that creates highly sustainable and affordable ICT infrastructure technologies designed specifically for organizations that provide vital services — education, healthcare, economic development — in rural and undeserved areas in the developing world.
ICTworks is managed by Inveneo, 972 Mission Street, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA
Latest TweetsTweets by @ICT_Works
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Enter your e-mail to get ICTworks 3x a week!:
Become an ICTworks Writer
Our team gladly accepts outside contributors for ICTworks articles. If you would like to publish an article on our website, please send a writing sample to the ICTworks editor at jana at inveneo.org